Time: 10:00-14:00Location: Charing Cross Library4-6 Charing Cross Rd, London WC2H OHFDesigned for 4-7 years oldMax. 15 students each day
1. You can drop off your children in the classroom on the second floor. We will start with learning vocabulary of the topic, and Locy Lee will have a Roundabout session (sign up here) in the basement from 10:15-11:00 for under 5.
2. Like ✋🏻✌🏻✊🏻 "King of Rock Paper Scissors"(猜皇帝), 💨"Blow Wind Blow"(大風吹), 👩🏻🏫"Teacher Says"(老師話), 🖍️"Pictionary"(猜猜畫畫), 🖥️"Charades"(大電視).
3. We will move to the basement to join Locy Lee and continue with the activities.
4. We will play parent-child activities in the afternoon, so we suggest 👨👩👧👦 parents stay and play together.
5. We will learn sandwich-making related vocabulary while making our lunch. Ingredients, like bread, cheese, ham, tomato, and lettuce, will be provided. Please let us know if your children have any 🚨 food allergies.
6. We will practise 👂🏻 listening skills with Cantonese cartoons. Students will be asked what they heard in the video and to repeat after it, like this video here.
7. We will work together and voice over a video of the story we learnt on the day, like in this playlist.