P.S. Activities are the same for both locations and are designed for ages 4+.
1. We will start with learning vocabulary, one theme at a day.
2. Parents can prepare snacks / fruits and water for their children.
3. Games like ✋🏻✌🏻✊🏻 "King of Rock Paper Scissors"(猜皇帝), 💨"Blow Wind Blow"(大風吹), 👩🏻🏫"Teacher Says"(老師話), 🖍️"Pictionary"(猜猜畫畫), 🖥️"Charades"(大電視).
4. We will learn sushi-related vocabulary while making our lunch. We will provide ingredients like rice, seaweed, cucumber, pork floss, carrot, seafood stick, and chicken. Please let us know if your children have any 🚨food allergies.
5. We will play parent-child activities in the afternoon, so we suggest 👨👩👧👦 parents stay along and play together.
6. We will practise 👂🏻 listening skills with Cantonese cartoons. Students will be asked what they heard in the video and to repeat after it, like this video here.
7. We will work together and voice over a story we learnt on the day, like in this playlist.
Book your tickets